About the Journal
FOCUS AND SCOPE
Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities (E-ISSN: 2413-2748) is a double-blind, peer -reviewed journal. The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, cross cultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.
Journal of Asian and African Social Science and Humanities publishes issue quarterly in a year (in March, June, September and December), with a dedicated mission of contributing to original and high quality research.
OPPEN ACCESS POLICY
All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read, download, copy and distribute.
The copyrights of article is on the Author(s), however, before publishing, it is required to obtain written confirmation from authors in order to ensure the originality (Author Statement of Originality). This statement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the assent of the co-author(s) where applicable.
The manuscript must represent original work by the author(s). None of the material should be covered by any copyright; if copyrighted material exceeding approximately 100 words from a journal article or approximately 500 words from a book is used, the author has obtained written permission for its use. Further, this work should not infringe any intellectual property rights/secrecy laws of any person/organization/government/public or private agency, nor should it contain any defamatory matter. All the article will be checked by Turnitin Software.
This journal does not bear any responsibility for verifying copyright permissions provided by the author. Any breach of copyright laws will result in retraction of the published article/material as well as reporting to relevant authorities at the author's institutions.
Digital Archive: This Journal is using LOCKSS digital archive system.
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD as article publication. The publication fees cover the cost of language editing, copyediting, and other editorial expenses. There is no charge during article submission. Publication fees will be charged once the paper is accepted. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. This journal encourages collaborative work. Authors from three different nationalities will get full discount on publication fees.
- To act in a objective, balanced, and fair way while carrying out expected duties, without discrimination on grounds of gender, religious or political beliefs, ethnic or geographical origin of the authors.
- To avoid any commercial influence, as well as conflicts of interests, for all submissions and evaluate them solely on academic and scientific merit.
- To address complaints of any nature and follow reasonable procedures according to the Journal's policies.
- To give authors full opportunity to respond to complaints.
- To investigate a complaint regardless of the approval date of publication of an article.
- To document, compile, and file all complaints.
- To review the manuscript objectively and timely, inform the editor of a suitable decision and to uphold the quality of articles published in the journal.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of any information supplied to the reviewer in the review process by the editor or author and ensure that the manuscript is for the reviewer's eyes only and no copies are transmitted or kept.
- To inform the editor of suspected plagiarism or absence of relevant published work which has not been cited. To avoid any potential conflicts of interests between the author and the reviewer and inform the editor of all developments.
- To ensure that they have significantly contributed to the research, cited all related references and acknowledged financial support from funding agencies.
- To maintain accurate records of data associated with their submitted manuscript, and supply or provide access to these data, on reasonable request.
- To confirm that the submitted manuscript is not under consideration or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- To acknowledge and cite sources whose contents overlap in the submitted paper.
- To provide the editor with a copy of any submitted manuscript(s) that might contain similar closely related or overlapping content.
- To ensure that any studies involving human or animal subjects conform to national, local and institutional laws and requirements.
- To confirm that approval has been sought and obtained where appropriate and obtain written permission from human subjects and respect their privacy.
- To declare any potential conflicts of interests.
- To promptly inform the journal editor or publisher if a significant error in their publication is detected and submit an erratum, addendum, corrigendum notice, to be published or retract the paper altogether if it is necessary.
The manuscript must represent original work by the author(s). None of the material should be covered by any copyright; if copyrighted material exceeding approximately 100 words from a journal article or approximately 500 words from a book is used, the author has obtained written permission for its use. Further, this work should not infringe any intellectual property rights/secrecy laws of any person/organization/government/public or private agency, nor should it contain any defamatory matter.
This journal does not bear any responsibility for verifying copyright permissions provided by the author. Any breach of copyright laws will result in retraction of the published article/material as well as reporting to relevant authorities at the authors' institutions.
Opinions expressed in articles and creative pieces published in this Journal are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the editors, the editorial board or the publisher.